Mystery Bag Saturday
11 am–4 pm
Drop by the museum December 9 to discover a new mystery bag project for your family to enjoy. Open a bag to reveal a mix of items you can use to have some fun as you create something together. You can follow the instructions included with the bag or use your imagination and supplies to make something truly unique to take home.
Celebrating a child’s birthday? Make it memorable with a birthday party at the St Albert Grain Elevator Park or the Little White School!
- Birthday party cost: $120 for a maximum of 10 guests (not including adult chaperones). Additional guests are $10 each for a maximum of 12.
- Birthday parties must be pre-booked and paid in full before the party date. Please contact email@example.com or 780-459-1528 for booking information.
- Party is 2 hours, which includes programmer-led activities as well as time for cake and presents
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your party start time to set up, and stay 15 minutes afterwards for clean up.
- We provide napkins, forks/ spoons, lemonade, and homemade ice cream (upon request). You provide food, cake, decorations, and goodie bags.
- Please limit number of adult chaperones to two.
- The St Albert Grain Elevator Park is open to the public between 10 am – 5 pm on Saturdays, May (Victoria Day long weekend) through the September long weekend (Labour Day); while our interpreters strive to direct tours away from the area where parties are taking place, there will be visitors on the site while your party is there.
The Musée Héritage Museum offers specialized programs for Brownies, Girl Guides, Cubs and Scout groups which will complete badge requirements in a fun and unique setting!
Brownies: Aboriginal People in Canada or All about Canada
Girl Guides: Folklore or Provincial Heritage
Beavers: Crafts or Heritage Storytelling
Cubs: Canadian Heritage or Aboriginal Awareness
Scouts: Heritage Badge (Museum or Heritage Site location)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-459-1528 for booking information and costs.
The Musée Héritage Museum offers public programs throughout the year for adults & youth. Including:
Looking for unique local tour opportunities for your group? The Musée Héritage Museum hosts Adult & Senior Group Tours year round. Tours include our feature exhibition and St Albert History Gallery and tea and biscuits. Our programmer can answer any questions you may have, or better yet we would enjoy listening to memories and stories your group members might want to share. Programs can be designed to meet your group’s needs.
Travel to your facility or meeting place to offer these programs for your organization or club may be an option. Please contact email@example.com or 780-459-1528 for additional information.
Please note we also have summer season, interpreter led tours, at the St Albert Grain Elevator Park, the Founders’ Walk and Father Lacombe Chapel.