The St. Albert Grain Elevator Park, Little White School, Father Lacombe Chapel offer unique locations for special occasion photographs; including engagement, wedding and family photos. Learn more about Photographs at the Heritage Sites in our brochure.
Please note the public hours for the sites. Photos booked during this time need to be aware that the site is open to the public.
- $125 + GST for 1 hour (minimum for a booking)
- $150 + GST for 2 hours
- $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the space.
Drop-in Photo at the Sites
While we try to accommodate drop ins at the site (rates listed above) the grain elevators are a popular destination for wedding, engagement and family photos.
- Priority will be given to pre booked functions.
- Only one photo booking on-site at a time.
- A host must be available to accompany your group.
Special Occasion Venue Rental
The St. Albert Grain Elevator Park is a great location to hold a wedding or special function. It includes two beautifully restored grain elevators, a train station and platform, and a variety of green space for an outdoor event or photos. Learn more about Special Occasion Venue Rental in our brochure.
- An outdoor wedding ceremony held at the Park is $400 + GST. This includes two hours for the ceremony, time for photos on the site, and a pre-booked rehearsal time.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold the space.
- Please note, prices may vary for smaller, indoor events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For additional information, or for booking at the St Albert Grain Elevator Park or Little White School, please contact email@example.com or 780.459.1528. For additional information, or for booking at Father Lacombe Chapel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restrooms are available on-site.
- There is no smoking allowed on the site.
- Alcohol is not allowed on the site during public access hours, or without a license.