Contact the Archives and Special Library
The archives and special library are available to the public Tuesday–Friday, 10am–5pm and by appointment. Reference requests can be conducted via e-mail, telephone, mail, and in person. A research request form may also be filled out and scanned to us: Reference Request Form.
For the Musée Héritage Museum’s Archives, please contact:
Musée Héritage Museum
5 St. Anne St.
St. Albert, AB T8N 3Z9
What is in the Musée Héritage Museum’s Holdings?
Our archival holdings can be found on our online database at: archives.museeheritage.ca/
The following is a sample of some of the fonds and collections held at the Musée Héritage Museum. A fonds is a Canadian term used to indicate the entire body of records, in all formats, of an organization, family or individual that have been preserved in an archives. For a complete look at our collection, please visit the online database.
- Alpha Psi Chapter, Beta Sigma Phi fonds
- Atkinson, Seibert family
- Big Lake Environment Support Society
- Bracko, Len
- Brigadier-General Raymond Brutinel
- Callihoo, Mary
- Calliou, Michel
- Chevigny, Octave
- City of St Albert
- Fowler, Richard
- Hamilton, K. D.
- Knights of Columbus, St. Albert Antiques, Canadian Unity committee
- Macpherson, Elizabeth
- McDonald family
- Poloway, Philip
- Pratt, Edmond, Father, OMI
- Ratchinsky, Anita
- Romanko, Maria
- St. Albert Comets Hockey Club
- St. Albert Games Society (1994 Alberta Winter Games)
- St Albert Historical Society – Photograph series
- St. Albert K-Ette Club
- St. Albert Minor Baseball Association
- St. Albert Olympic Celebration and Torch Committee (1988 Winter Olympics)
- St. Albert Summer Games Society (1979 Alberta Summer Games)
- St. Albert Women’s Institute
- Weiller & Williams Co. Ltd fonds
- Learn more about the collection of Weiller & Williams Co. Ltd. archival materials and artifacts.