Contact the Archives and Special Library
The archives and special library are available to the public Tuesday–Friday, 10am–5pm and by appointment. Reference requests can be conducted via e-mail, telephone, mail, and in person. A research request form may also be filled out and scanned to us: Reference Request Form.
For the Musée Héritage Museum’s Archives, please contact:
Musée Héritage Museum
5 St. Anne St.
St. Albert, AB T8N 3Z9
What is in the Musée Héritage Museum’s Holdings?
Some of our archival holdings are listed, digitized and made available through the Archives Society of Alberta database at: http://www.albertaonrecord.ca/musee-heritage-museum.
The following is a list of some of the fonds and collections held at the Musée Héritage Museum. A fonds is a Canadian term used to indicate the entire body of records, in all formats, of an organization, family or individual that have been preserved in an archives.
Completed finding aids will be added as they become available.
- Alpha Psi Chapter, Beta Sigma Phi fonds
- Atkinson, Seibert family
- Belcourt, Walter
- Bouvier, Damase
- Big Lake Environment Support Society
- Bracko, Len
- Brigadier-General Raymond Brutinel
- Callihoo, Mary
- Calliou, Michel
- Chevigny, Octave
- City of St Albert
- Gagnon, Teresa
- Fowler, Richard
- Hamilton, K. D.
- Harnois, Gerard
- Kerslake, Dave
- Knights of Columbus, St. Albert Antiques, Canadian Unity committee
- Loyal Edmonton Regiment Military Museum fonds
- Lefebvre, Florence
- Martindale family
- Macpherson, Elizabeth
- McDonald family
- Morin, Sharon
- Musée Héritage Museum
- Poloway, Philip
- Pratt, Edmond, Father, OMI
- Ratchinsky, Anita
- Redekopp, Lynn
- Romanko, Maria
- St. Albert Comets Hockey Club
- St. Albert Games Society (1994 Alberta Winter Games)
- St Albert Historical Society – Photograph series
- St. Albert K-Ette Club
- St. Albert Minor Baseball Association
- St. Albert Olympic Celebration and Torch Committee (1988 Winter Olympics)
- St. Albert Summer Games Society (1979 Alberta Summer Games)
- St. Albert Women’s Institute
- Tennant, Charles
- Vaugeois, Pauline
- Weiller & Williams Co. Ltd fonds
- Learn more about the collection of Weiller & Williams Co. Ltd. archival materials and artifacts.
- Zeitz, Renie